On the 19th October we published the findings from the evaluation of the two Uniformed Youth Social Action Funds (UYSAF), commissioned by the Cabinet Office and now part of the Department for Culture, Media and Sport under the Civil Society …
The Community Life Survey is a major national survey, aiming to track the latest trends and developments across areas that are key to empowering communities. It is used to understand what is happening in areas such as volunteering and charitable …
The Community Life survey is a Cabinet Office Official Statistic, tracking the latest trends on key policy areas such as volunteering, charitable giving, civic engagement and views on your neighbourhood. It supports the Minister for Civil Society's vision for a …
In July, the Minister for Civil Society, Rob Wilson, set out his vision for a Bigger, Stronger Society. At the core of that vision is an ambition to build stronger, more resilient communities where people ask what they can do …
In July, the Minister for Civil Society set out his vision for a bigger, stronger society, with an ambition to build more resilient communities where people feel empowered and take greater control of the places they live in. The Community …
Related content and links
Analysis and Insight Team
We coordinate a number of cross-government programmes and provide a central hub for analysts and analysis in the Cabinet Office.
This blog is no longer being updated.
- This blog is now closed 2 August 2018
- Supporting the take-up of Community Rights 4 January 2017
- The double benefit of youth social action: findings from an evaluation of the Uniformed Youth Social Action Fund (UYSAF) 9 November 2016
- Community Life Survey 2015-16 - results are out and show that England continues to give their time and money 8 August 2016
- Organisation Workshops – supporting the long-term unemployed and local communities 13 July 2016