Later this week I’ll be hosting the Cabinet Office Analysts Winter Event (previous events are described here). It’ll be a great opportunity to look ahead and see how - as an analytical community - we can have the greatest possible …
Next week we’re holding our Cabinet Office Analysts’ Summer Event – it will be a great opportunity for analysts from across the department to share learning and insights, to network with colleagues from other areas and to pick up new …
Back in 1990 Bill Joy, a co-founder of Sun Microsystems, famously remarked “No matter who you are, most of the smartest people work for someone else.” I find this an interesting quotation in that it seems both provocative and a …
Related content and links
Analysis and Insight Team
We coordinate a number of cross-government programmes and provide a central hub for analysts and analysis in the Cabinet Office.
This blog is no longer being updated.
- This blog is now closed 2 August 2018
- Supporting the take-up of Community Rights 4 January 2017
- The double benefit of youth social action: findings from an evaluation of the Uniformed Youth Social Action Fund (UYSAF) 9 November 2016
- Community Life Survey 2015-16 - results are out and show that England continues to give their time and money 8 August 2016
- Organisation Workshops – supporting the long-term unemployed and local communities 13 July 2016