National Well-being Framework – Quality of Life indicators with a difference In March 2016 the ONS released the latest Life in the UK figures, providing us with a snapshot of how the nation is doing across those areas of life …
Following on from our public dialogue into wellbeing in 2014, we partnered with the What Works Centre for Wellbeing to run another dialogue, this time to help them shape their evidence programmes. The findings are published today. The series of …
How are children in the UK doing? There is a growing body of high quality evidence on this subject and some deep expertise within UK universities, think tanks and charities. Recent research has indicated that UK children are lagging behind …
Related content and links
Analysis and Insight Team
We coordinate a number of cross-government programmes and provide a central hub for analysts and analysis in the Cabinet Office.
This blog is no longer being updated.
- This blog is now closed 2 August 2018
- Supporting the take-up of Community Rights 4 January 2017
- The double benefit of youth social action: findings from an evaluation of the Uniformed Youth Social Action Fund (UYSAF) 9 November 2016
- Community Life Survey 2015-16 - results are out and show that England continues to give their time and money 8 August 2016
- Organisation Workshops – supporting the long-term unemployed and local communities 13 July 2016