Like many large employers the Civil Service runs an annual survey to find out the attitudes of its employees and our eighth survey will take place in October. We publish the results every year and you can find the 2015 …
Civil Service Live is an annual series of interactive, practical and fun events that bring together Civil Servants to learn, network and collaborate. This year’s events took place across the country, from Bristol to Edinburgh, and Manchester to Newcastle, ending …
Engaged employees are committed to their organisation’s goals and values and are motivated to contribute to organisational success A report to government in 2009 identified four enablers of employee engagement: Strategic Narrative – visible empowering leaders who can explain where …
For most civil servants the People Survey is a 15-minute questionnaire in October, a team discussion in November, December or January. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg, it’s a complex project that runs throughout the year.
Related content and links
Analysis and Insight Team
We coordinate a number of cross-government programmes and provide a central hub for analysts and analysis in the Cabinet Office.
This blog is no longer being updated.
- This blog is now closed 2 August 2018
- Supporting the take-up of Community Rights 4 January 2017
- The double benefit of youth social action: findings from an evaluation of the Uniformed Youth Social Action Fund (UYSAF) 9 November 2016
- Community Life Survey 2015-16 - results are out and show that England continues to give their time and money 8 August 2016
- Organisation Workshops – supporting the long-term unemployed and local communities 13 July 2016