On 11th March we published a report on the size and characteristics of the social enterprise sector. The report provides an update on the Social enterprise: market trends paper published in 2013. Government is an important source of data in …
In September and October many of us attended Civil Service Live at different venues around the country. The events were excellent and packed with seminars, interactive workshops and networking opportunities to share and inspire good practice across a host of …
Social impact bonds (SIBs) are transforming how the public sector pays service providers to deliver services which help deal with complex social problems. The Analysis and Insight team have recently been providing analysis on SIBs for the Office for Civil …
Providing Cabinet Office policy makers and Ministers with expert analysis, evaluation and innovative ways to explore and present data is part of the core mission for Analysis and Insight. Our goal is to ensure we do this efficiently, making the …
Related content and links
Analysis and Insight Team
We coordinate a number of cross-government programmes and provide a central hub for analysts and analysis in the Cabinet Office.
This blog is no longer being updated.
- This blog is now closed 2 August 2018
- Supporting the take-up of Community Rights 4 January 2017
- The double benefit of youth social action: findings from an evaluation of the Uniformed Youth Social Action Fund (UYSAF) 9 November 2016
- Community Life Survey 2015-16 - results are out and show that England continues to give their time and money 8 August 2016
- Organisation Workshops – supporting the long-term unemployed and local communities 13 July 2016