The benefits of civil servants volunteering, to both themselves and charities, were laid out in a recent CSQ article. In this spirit we’ve recently completed a volunteer research project for the British Science Association (BSA). Given the amount we learned …
Social impact bonds (SIBs) are transforming how the public sector pays service providers to deliver services which help deal with complex social problems. The Analysis and Insight team have recently been providing analysis on SIBs for the Office for Civil …
This Parliament ends on 30th March. Between now and the general election on 7 May is the pre-election period and the Civil Service communicates less, in line with the General Election Guidance. So you won't be hearing much from the Analysis …
Related content and links
Analysis and Insight Team
We coordinate a number of cross-government programmes and provide a central hub for analysts and analysis in the Cabinet Office.
This blog is no longer being updated.
- This blog is now closed 2 August 2018
- Supporting the take-up of Community Rights 4 January 2017
- The double benefit of youth social action: findings from an evaluation of the Uniformed Youth Social Action Fund (UYSAF) 9 November 2016
- Community Life Survey 2015-16 - results are out and show that England continues to give their time and money 8 August 2016
- Organisation Workshops – supporting the long-term unemployed and local communities 13 July 2016