On 11th March we published a report on the size and characteristics of the social enterprise sector. The report provides an update on the Social enterprise: market trends paper published in 2013. Government is an important source of data in …
The benefits of civil servants volunteering, to both themselves and charities, were laid out in a recent CSQ article. In this spirit we’ve recently completed a volunteer research project for the British Science Association (BSA). Given the amount we learned …
The Bristol Festival of Economics took place as part of the Festival of Ideas on 12th-14th November. The Bristol Festival of Ideas has been running since 2005 and the Festival of Economics started in 2011. Two of us from Analysis …
Related content and links
Analysis and Insight Team
We coordinate a number of cross-government programmes and provide a central hub for analysts and analysis in the Cabinet Office.
This blog is no longer being updated.
- This blog is now closed 2 August 2018
- Supporting the take-up of Community Rights 4 January 2017
- The double benefit of youth social action: findings from an evaluation of the Uniformed Youth Social Action Fund (UYSAF) 9 November 2016
- Community Life Survey 2015-16 - results are out and show that England continues to give their time and money 8 August 2016
- Organisation Workshops – supporting the long-term unemployed and local communities 13 July 2016